Chicken Is one of the most demand dishes worldwide. Italian stuffed chicken is a very simple and delicious chicken recipe. It is richer with Italian seasoning and filled with cheese. Italian stuffed chicken can be served as a side dish.
Italian Stuffed Chicken
- Preparation time 5-10 min
- Cooking time 15-20 min
• 2 Tablespoon Chopped Olives or Sun-dried Tomatoes.
• 1/2 Tablespoon Dried mix herbs.
• 1 Garlic Clove (Crushed)
• 200 Gram Cheese (Mozzarella)
• 4 Skinned Chicken Breast Boneless.
• 4 Tomatoes Sliced.
• Olive Oil.
• 1 Heat the oven to 280-220° F.
Mix the tomatoes, olives and garlic and almost all the verbs in cheese.
• 2 Cut the slit along the side of each chicken breast. Use your knife to open it into a pocket shape.
• 3 Fill the chicken with the cheese mixture then press to close.
• 4 Line it on a greased baking tray.
• 5 Seasoned the top of the chicken
• 6 Put sliced tomatoes on the trunk.
• 7 Drizzle with olive oil. Scatter the remaining herbs.
• 8 Rosy the chicken for 15-20 min wait until the chicken get golden and the tomatoes turn to little shriveled.
Serve you Italian stuffed chicken with green salad or any dipping sauce.
Enhance Your dish with Garlic or any Crusty bread.
!!!!Follow Me On Social Media!!!!
¦?Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/SifNewsOfficial1
¦?Twitter : https://twitter.com/SifNewsOfficial
¦?Google+ : https://plus.google.com/communities/115868309513149782350
¦?Website : https://www.sifnews.com